2004 Sep 03 23:55

[vox] Newsreader on CSIF (was: Let's Kill the 76 Char Line Limit!

[vox] Newsreader on CSIF (was: Let's Kill the 76 Char Line Limit!

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Shwaine wrote:
[snip]
> I know when I use tin to read newsgroups on CSIF, it does not
> properly handle line wrapping.
[snip]

Maybe you just really really like Tin, but in case you didn't know -- you
can setup PINE to read newsgroups on CSIF.  It's not setup by default (or
it wasn't way back when I was there), but all you need to do is specify
the normal UCD news server in its configuration.  Check the ISUN PINE
configuration and do the same thing on CSIF.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius