2004 Sep 03 11:57

[vox] K12LTSP, Linux Thin Client for Schools

[vox] K12LTSP, Linux Thin Client for Schools

I just completed an installation of K12LTSP at a charter school in Hawaii,
and am working with the Canadian government to install Linux thin client
labs in 2,000 schools in Kenya, Africa.

I'm hoping to find a school, or schools, in the greater Sacramento area that
would really benefit from this technology.  I'd like a chance to help
install or demonstrate K12LTSP, and then showcase that school in talking
with Secretary of Education's office in Sacramento.

Any ideas?

Steve Hargadon
Hargadon Computer, Inc.
916-652-8600, ext. 711