2004 Sep 02 22:50

[vox] Re: [slightly OT] Free old hardware

[vox] Re: [slightly OT] Free old hardware

Hi again,

When i first posted this someone came by and said that they would take
the rest(or more) of the stuff if i didn't get rid of it. I did
however forget both your name and phone number so if you are still
interested give me a call today (else they go to the dump tomorrow
morning)

--kevin