2004 Aug 31 16:14

[vox] [fwd] Linux Adoption across the world - behind the scenes

Check it out!
LUGOD's IF have spawned the globe, via our friend Todd at Oracle!

----- Forwarded message from todd trichler <todd.trichler@oracle.com> -----

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:08:18 -0600
From: todd trichler <todd.trichler@oracle.com>
Subject: Linux Adoption across the world - behind the scenes

Hey guys,
just thought you might be interested in some of the installfests we been
doing to increase linux adoption in the corporate environment.

  http://oracle.com/technology/tech/linux/install/installfest_confidential.html
  http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/linux/install/index.html

Honorable mention for LUGOD, PenLUG, BLUG and Picn*x13   :-)

- Todd.

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            Man, some trip this turned out to be.
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       All we caught is a tire, a boot,
New Breed Software                    a tin can and this book of cliches.