2004 Aug 31 11:46

[vox] Athlon 64 vs. Opteron

Morning All,

I tried sendng this a week or thereabouts ago from another email
address but it doesn't seem to want to go through. Anyway, I'm
considering a processor/mobo upgrade for my main system and I want to
look into AMD's 64 bit offerings. Anyone here have any feedback
regarding these and how well they perform in a Linux desktop computer.

I'm currently running FC 2 and will probably keep doing so.,

jjohnmc.
--
 http://johnmc.org | johnmc.org@gmail.com