2004 Aug 30 15:17

Re: [vox] [Fwd] Warning CPR provisions for OpenSource under attack

Re: [vox] [Fwd] Warning CPR provisions for OpenSource under attack

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 01:43:19PM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:
<snip>
> >     <http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/archives/update56.shtml>
> >
> >   This is the schedule for CPR public hearings.  The next and apparently
> >   only remaining Northern California venue is Davis, September 27th.
>
> What are the time and location? I'm probably free then to go and
> testify.

The website states:

  Davis, September 27th at UCD, 10:00 to 4:00 p.m.

Sadly, that's all it states so far. :^/

> Can we organize a collection of statements that speak to each
> of these issues, so that we don't all overlap each other?
<snip>

Not a bad idea!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            Man, some trip this turned out to be.
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       All we caught is a tire, a boot,
New Breed Software                    a tin can and this book of cliches.