2004 Aug 24 15:26

Re: [vox] Ultraportables?

IBM X40, nicest lightweight on the market thus far
IMHO

--- Don Werve <donw@examen.com> wrote:

> I may be in the market for an ultraportable notebook
> in the near future.
>   My big must-haves are durability, Linux
> compatibility, and good
> battery life; speed isn't a big concern, and I'm not
> looking for a
> mobile theatre system.  Just a small laptop that'll
> last more than two
> hours on  battery, won't die if it gets dropped a
> few inches, and has
> built-in wireless.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> --
> Don Werve <donw@examen.com> (Unix System
> Administrator)
>
> Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
> Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
deathguard@yahoo.com
http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig
"Life is a Long and lonely road, Bring a friend"

GPG Fingerprint : 2470 6619 6156 9A0E 577E E7B1 D2BB C9BA 07C0 C7BF
GPG Public key  : http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig/deathguard.asc