2004 Aug 30 14:38

[vox] Ultraportables?

I may be in the market for an ultraportable notebook in the near future. My big must-haves are durability, Linux compatibility, and good battery life; speed isn't a big concern, and I'm not looking for a mobile theatre system. Just a small laptop that'll last more than two hours on battery, won't die if it gets dropped a few inches, and has built-in wireless.

Any recommendations?