January 6: Social gathering
2004 Aug 22 15:42

Re: [vox] [slightly OT] Free old hardware

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 12:07:19PM -0700, Kevin Murakoshi wrote:
> otherwise it's going in the trash by wed.

By "trash," you mean you're going to recycle it, right? :^)

  Office Depot will recycle old PCs free in 'fabulous' offer
  http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2004-07-12-recycle_x.htm

  Managing Electronic Waste [at yolocounty.org]
  http://www.yolocounty.org/recycle/crt.htm

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com          "Maybe it's just a parlor trick, like Fry"
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/             "Like Fry! Like Fry!"