2004 Aug 20 12:34

[vox] [slightly OT] Free old hardware

Hi guys,

I'm moving soon, and am trying to clean out my hardware piles. As a
result i've got a bunch of older (pentium/pentium pro) era hardware
that i am trying to get rid of. There's about 3 boxes of it, which
contain a number of floppy drives,  cdroms, floppy drives, cards etc.
I think there are also some random mice and keyboards in there too.
If anyone is interested give me a call ((530) 518-1725 and you can
come by and dig through, otherwise it's going in the trash by wed.

--kevin