2004 Aug 20 12:07

[vox] Article: Australian Voting Software Goes Closed Source

[vox] Article: Australian Voting Software Goes Closed Source

This article over at Slashdot...

  Australian Voting Software Goes Closed Source
  http://features.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/08/04/1951202

...focuses on presentation by a political science student from UC Davis,
Scott Ritchie (who also runs http://open-vote.org/ )

Anyone know him?  I wonder if he'd be willing to talk at LUGOD some time!