2004 Aug 13 17:18

Re: [vox] Windows has a lower Total Cost of 0wnership

Re: [vox] Windows has a lower Total Cost of 0wnership

R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 01:45:12PM -0700, Robert G. Scofield wrote:

R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 10:40:36AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 10:31:11AM -0700, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

Here's something to counter the FUD:

*cough* Did you READ the TC0 doc, Doug? ;)

Yeah. I did. I took it seriously at first. Geeze. :-)

But the graph comes right away. It's a good tip off.

Okay okay. I feel sufficiently stupid.

But...I still posted a really cool link. :-) What did you think?

Here it is again just in case: http://www.dwheeler.com/oss_fs_why.html

It's a cool link alright. And the graph at the beginning is not funny, but really interesting.

Bob