2004 Aug 12 09:07

[vox] [fwd] Monthly BALUG meeting 8/17 @ 7pm

Yep, I'm up to my old tricks. >:^)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from michael@offroadgeek.com -----

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:24:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: michael@offroadgeek.com
Subject: [Balug-talk] Monthly BALUG meeting 8/17 @ 7pm
To: balug-talk@balug.org

BALUGs monthly meeting will be happening next Tuesday, August 17th.  We
will be meeting at the usual place, the Four Seas restaurant in Chinatown
at 7pm.

Bill Kendrick will be doing a presentation on "Kids Software on Linux",
don't miss it!

I also have some swag that I got from the Linux World Expo to give away at
the meeting.  This time I will be bringing actual tickets though... no
more "napkin" tickets.  :)

Lastly, let's not forget last months dinner debacle.  We will be starting
the meeting promptly at 7pm, and anyone that arrives after 7:15pm will not
be included in dinner.  Sorry, but we need to set a cut-off.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

--michael

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            "Avoid missing ball for high score"