2004 Aug 10 13:01

[vox] Wireless PCMCIA recommendations

I know there's been this thread not long ago, but I couldn't find at Fry's
the Orinoco card that was overwhelmingly recommended.  Does anyone know a
Linux compatible PCMCIA card that's a little more carried by major
computer stores?  Like... Netgear or Linksys or D-Link...?

Thanks!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim