2004 Aug 09 01:41

[vox] [OT] FS: Sharp Zaurus SL-5000D

Anyone interested in a slightly crushed (cracked screen, unusable touchscreen
functionality, but otherwise working well!) Sharp Zaurus SL-5000D PDA?

Comes with charger, sync cradle, original plastic stylus, original
plastic screen cover, and original battery (works about as well as it
ever did).

It could be good for basic remote SSH'ing, web browsing (if you get the
hang of using the arrow buttons and [Tab] key for navigating links),
to-do list, calendar/alarm, MP3 playback, video playback (if you can
ignore the spider-web-shaped crack)... pretty much anything that doesn't
involve using the stylus. :^)

I'll even throw in a little 16MB CF memory card...

Asking $75 OBO.