2004 Aug 06 17:35

[vox] Carpool to Picn*x?

I'll be coming from Mtn View, so this isn't for me, but was thinking
we should discuss carpool possibilities to Picn*x13 this year.

PS - If you're coming, and haven't RSVPed, do so before the day's end!!!
[ http://www.linuxpicnic.org/rsvp/ ]

Quoting the website:

  RSVP is limited! At midnight on Thursday, August 5, or after 625
  people have registered (whichever comes first) the RSVP system will be
  closed. As of this moment, 426 people have registered.