2004 Aug 05 14:33

[vox] Freedom Technology Center Open House next Wed

[vox] Freedom Technology Center Open House next Wed

FTC down here in Mountain View is holding an Open House next Wed, Aug 11th.
John Terpstra, author of "Samba-3 By Example" (and the fellow who spoke
at SVLUG last night) will be there giving away (and autographing) books.

There's also food, drinks, movies, pinball, and other fun.  6:30pm-9:00pm.

  http://www.freedomtechnologycenter.org/
  866-643-3733