2004 Jul 29 23:01

[vox] Open Source Presentations - Documentation

[vox] Open Source Presentations - Documentation

I was following a story on Open Source policies in Malaysia
and I came across this site sponsored by the government.
I recommend taking a look at the master plan section. I
think they have done a good job creating a very readable
strategy / policy document and it might be useful for anyone
that is thinking about OSS strategy and policy.

http://opensource.mampu.gov.my/index.php

Ed