2004 Jul 27 20:04

[vox] Linux World Expo Free Exhibit Hall Passes are Here.

[vox] Linux World Expo Free Exhibit Hall Passes are Here.

Hey everyone,

Linux World Expo is coming up Aug 2-5.
Please see:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO04A
...for more info.

I have 100 passes to give away to whoever wants them. You don't have to be a volunteer or anything to get these. If you are interested in one, please email me directly at root@lugod.org.

They entitle you to:

"Sensational Keynote Addresses"
"Engaging Feature Presentation
"Interactive 3-day Exhibit Hall" (we'll be there!)
"Informal Bird-of-a-Feather Meetings"

Also, please say how many you would like!

-- Emily