2004 Jul 26 11:54

[vox] PayPal Sucks

Title: Message
I'm looking for anyone who might have been burned by PayPal and their crappy policies.

Has your account been frozen?

Did they refuse to refund your money after you recieved an empty box instead of a 42" HD plasma television?

Share with the group and/or email me directly with the details.

Thanks for the help.

John Marcotte
Biznerds Consulting Group