2004 Jul 20 14:11

Re: [vox] LUGOD member needed for TV interview

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 12:56:26PM -0700, Shwaine wrote:
> Well, it would seem were we to be looking for a resource in Davis to talk
> about computer security, we should turn to the computer security lab in
> the CS department at UC Davis, http://seclab.cs.ucdavis.edu/. Contacting
> the professors might be difficult being that it is summer (they travel a
> lot in the summer, many PI meetings and funding stuff) and this is short
> notice, but there are a lot of grad students hanging around the lab. I
> personally only paid nominal attention to the IE exploits, but there may
> be some others interested. I'll ask around this afternoon.

Thanks.  Be quick, though!  I leave town soon, and already someone from
SacLUG (Shu Chow) is being interviewed tomorrow morning at 10am.
(i.e., it sounds like she doesn't need any more people ;^) )

Short notice does suck, but oh well. :)

PS - I also told her to keep LUGOD/SacLUG/RoseLUG in mind for any future