2004 Jul 20 15:01

Re: [vox] Computer parts?

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 10:07:31AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> I have an old (1995) 17" monitor I need to get rid of.  It flickers a
> little and has a huge footprint for a 17", but otherwise its clarity is
> good and should be fine for a public terminal.

Awesome, thanks!

> Should I just go to Chamonix and hook it up?

Sure.  The machine was moved into the back room, since there was no
point in leaving it there w/o a monitor.

> Will booting the computer bring everything up and ready to go?

It should!  It brings itself up on the wireless network, and auto-logs-in
to the guest user account, ready to go...

(If not, email me or call my cell: 530-304-5060 ;^) )

Thx again!