2004 Jul 20 06:48

Re: [vox] LUGOD member needed for TV interview

Re: [vox] LUGOD member needed for TV interview

Bill Kendrick wrote:

I've also contacted Bart Decrem from the Mozilla.org project, as per
a suggestion from Bill Broadley. He's also in #mozilla IRC channel, and
said he'd give me any leads.

Bill Broadley himself could handle this. Rod Roark could handle this. A whole bunch of people on this list could handle this.

BTW, if KCRA wants to interview someone with the expertise on how to cripple a Linux system with the rm -rf command, I'm available.

Bob