2004 Jul 15 12:22

[vox] Mozilla Kiosk

I found this site about creating kiosks using Mozilla Firefox on a slashdot comment. Perhaps some of you that maintain Linux based kiosks throughout the city will find this useful:

http://tln.lib.mi.us/~amutch/pro/phoenix/kiosk.htm

Warning... there are some references to Windows, but the tutorial should also apply to Linux.

Charles