2004 Jul 13 12:25

Re: [vox] [OT] Four MORE IE exploits

Bill Kendrick said:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 12:04:11PM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:
>> What are the relative advantages/disadvantages of Firefox vs. Mozilla?
>
> Firefox is just a browser, and is apparently lighter-weight.
> Mozilla includes email, HTML editor, newsgroup client, and chat (IRC)

I've been pushing Firefox here at work and with my friends and family over
Mozilla, just because no one I know needs the extra features that Mozilla
includes: we all use separate e-mail, composer, and news programs.  :)  At
work, I also push Firefox because I have security concerns.  I'd love to
push our user base to Firefox over IE, but I think that would be difficult
to pull off.  I may be able to convince my boss to put Firefox over IE on
our "supported browsers" page at least.  :)

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)