2004 Jul 12 23:40

[vox] [fwd] [NBLUG/Announce] Reminder - General Meeting(2004/07/13) : iPod on Linux on iPod

For those interested in iPod and Linux, and willing to travel. ;^)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Augie Schwer -----

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:33:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] Reminder - General Meeting
	(2004/07/13) : iPod on Linux on iPod

NBLUGers,

This is just a reminder that we have a meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) for
which the topic will be "iPod on Linux on iPod" and the presenter is Dan
Kinon. Details below:

Date: 2004/07/13
What: General Meeting
Topic: iPod on Linux on iPod
Speaker: Dan Kinon
Where: O'Reilly and Associates, Sebastopol, CA.
        (http://nblug.org/genloc)
When: 2004/07/13 @ 7:30PM

We look forward to seeing you all there, and remember to get there early
to receive your raffle ticket for prizes after the presentation!

augie.

<snip sig snippage>
----- End forwarded message -----