2004 Jul 09 05:44

[vox] Looking for event sponsors!

LUGOD is one of a number of LUGs helping to put together the 4th annual
Linux anniversary picnic and barbecue ("Picn*x13"), which will take place
on Saturday August 7th (the weekend after LinuxWorld Expo), down in
Sunnyvale.

The event is free to attend, however the total cost of putting together the
event (reserving the park, buying food and drinks, etc.) is around $1000.
So, we're looking for sponsors.

Anyone around here know of any Linux-friendly companies who'd be willing to
help sponsor this event, in return for recognition on the website, in
event press releases, etc.?  (I don't know the EXACT details.)

Thanks!