2004 Jul 09 07:58

Re: [vox] installfest July 17?

Hi Ashleigh

Thanks for asking about the installfest. I'll be coordinating the event for July 17. I just need to reserve a room and then the "tentative" status will be removed. You may fill out a web-RSVP anytime!

All potential installers/helpers out there, please subscribe to vox-if!

Thanks,
Jonathan

ashleigh smythe wrote:
I noticed the installfest listed for July 17 is listed as "tentative." Is that tentative because you don't know if any installees are
interested yet? I've been using/learning Linux at work for a few years
now and am finally ready to migrate my home Windows machine too so I am
very interested!
If anybody can let me know if this installfest is likely to happen I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks!

Ashleigh