2004 Jul 05 14:17

[vox] Re: GRE Prep on Linux?

On 2004.07.04 13:45, Ken Bloom wrote:
I'm currently downloading the GRE PowerPrep software from www.gre.org. The software is Windows only, so I imagine I'm going to have to run it on Wine. But I thought I'd ask whether anybody is aware of a Linux- native or web-based way to prepare for the GRE.

Does anyone know of such a thing?
I guess I need some help even getting it running under WINE. Whenever I try to tell it to give me a set of practice questions, puts up a Windows dialog box saying "Fatal Error" then it quits.