2004 Jul 04 13:45

[vox] [fwd] FWD: Courses at American River College

Somehow I had never noticed SacLUG's "Education" page! :^)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:17:43 -0700
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] FWD: Courses at American River College
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

I updated the web site with some courses offered at ARC.
http://www.saclug.org/education.php

----- Forwarded message from "Antos, Damon" <AntosD@arc.losrios.edu> -----

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:10:09 -0700
From: "Antos, Damon" <AntosD@arc.losrios.edu>
Subject: ARC LInux course offerings
To: brian@brie.com

Brian, could you please update the ARC course listings on the SacLUG
website?  It would be a real help.  The Systems Programming class is a
bit short on students, but the XML class has potential. I know that you
have had some Java/XML topics in the past, so some folks might be
interested in learning XML in my class (3-5pm on Monday/Wednesdays in
the Fall).

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Brian Lavender