January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jun 30 22:18

[vox] [OT] _Another_ IE exploit?

Man, how many is it in one week!?  It's not related to the others we've been
chattering about, unless I'm totally asleep right now :^)

  Security Group Warns Of Newly Discovered IE Flaw
  http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=22103094

    "Internet Explorer doesn't block malicious Web sites from
    inserting 'arbitrary content' in an arbitrary frame in a browser
    window, the Danish security firm says. Secunia says the malicious
    content will appear as if it originated from a trusted site, which is
    an attack commonly known as spoofing."

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            "Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/