2004 Jun 30 19:47

[vox] Linux helps make the world safe :)

[vox] Linux helps make the world safe :)

Well, Linux makes Mississippi safe, at least... :^)

  Mississippi Launches Linux-Based Safety System

    "The state of Mississippi has launched a Linux-based, mobile public
    safety system that links police, fire and emergency services to a
    single DB2 database."