2004 Jun 30 15:46

[vox] Linux Anniversary Picnic - flyer

I've created a simple little flyer for the Linux Anniversary Picnic & BBQ
(Picn*x13), which takes place in Sunnyvale on August 7th.

Please print and hand out at your favorite Linux events! ;^)

  ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/nbs/picnix/picnix13-flyer.pdf

Thanks,

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/