2004 Jun 26 23:59

Re: [vox] More IE exploits

Michael J Wenk said:
> I have to say anyone who is running IIS has got to be utterly insane... :)

http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web_server_survey.html

Hm. 21.35% of the population appear to be utterly insanse. Yep. Numbers
check out. That is about 1 in 5 people.

(Bad logic)
If you know 4 of your friends are sane, then you must be running IIS.

("you" in the general sense of the word meaning "the reader" not the
person to which I am replying.)

The advantage is that this may help to push more people into Apache-land.