2004 Jun 24 23:24

[vox] LWCE SF: Debian booth workers

[Managed to munge the vox@lists.lugod.org address, resending.]

I'm taking this opportunity to crosspost between BAD, LUGOD, and
debian-events-na to solicit for people to work in the Debian booth
during Linux World Conference and Expo at Moscone Center, San
Francisco.

The primary focus of the Debian booth is, as always, to promote Debian
and answer questions regarding the Debian distribution, so if you're a
Debian User or Developer, please consider helping out in the booth.

The expo floor will be open on three days, from 10:00A to 5:00P, and
we need the booth to be manned (or womanned) during those times.

 Tues August 3 10A 5P
 Wed  August 4 10A 5P
 Thur August 5 10A 4P

If you're planning on going to LWCE and want to work in the Debian
booth during one of the above times, let me know. It is not necessary
to work the entire day, nor do you have to work all of the days. It's
also ok to show up for times which you aren't assigned, or if you
haven't even signed up [but please do sign up!]

Please indicate what times you can work in a private e-mail to myself:
don@donarmstrong.com with the subject: [LWCESF] <yourname>. I'll
attempt to collate them, and will be responding to everyone who signs
up with a tentative schedule.

If for some reason you'd like to assist with Debian's presence in
other ways, please feel free to join the debian-events-na list[1]
where further details will be discussed.

Don Armstrong

Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for
the people.
 -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu