2004 Jun 23 11:34

Re: [vox] [OT] Components of a FreeBSD Minimum Install

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 10:42:52PM -0700, Daniel Hurt wrote:

> PS - I know this is a Linux users list, but at the last meeting I
> attended there were some *BSD users and I thought someone might know :-)

Hi!  While most of us have more expertise in Linux than in BSD, I personally
don't think any apology is needed for asking such a question on LUGOD's
lists.

_However_, you might wanna try vox-tech, since that's the tech question list.
(Many people who like helping w/ tech stuff, but not reading chit-chat,
subscribe to vox-tech, but not to any other lists. :^) )

Thx!  And good luck!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org