January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jun 22 23:10

[vox] [OT] Components of a FreeBSD Minimum Install

[vox] [OT] Components of a FreeBSD Minimum Install

Greetings,

I have been poking around trying to figure out how to tell what a minimum FreeBSD install would install. That might sound a bit weird, but I would like to know what packages and versions are installed when I select a minimum install of FreeBSD. I have been Googling around, but nothing has helped yet. I was wondering if someone here might know a source of information that I could read up on.

Thanks,

Dan Hurt

PS - I know this is a Linux users list, but at the last meeting I attended there were some *BSD users and I thought someone might know :-)