2004 Jun 22 19:19

Re: [vox] Email addresses on Members pages

Re: [vox] Email addresses on Members pages

Hey all you who enjoy games but do not want to install windows to play them.

http://www.transgaming.com/ has version 4 out and it looks really promising.

If you try to hit the site and enjoy a tad bit of the slowdown, it was
recently slashdotted and is recovering.

Erik Mullinix
The Rainworks.Project.