2004 Jun 22 11:45

Re: [vox] Email addresses on Members pages

Re: [vox] Email addresses on Members pages

Nothing wrong with that, but of course anyone who wants to
be anonymous can be, just by getting a temporary yahoo
account or some such.
Yes, but I think that's part of the idea of email to begin with, and the anonymity of email isn't something that any such set-up is really qualified to overcome. The idea of emailing the email address to oneself has my vote :)