2004 Jun 21 08:53

Re: [vox] Email addresses on Members pages

Re: [vox] Email addresses on Members pages

Javascript is really inconvenient to some of us that surf with curl (yes, some of us do exist) or Lynx. In theory, HTML munging is standards compliant and, in my opinion, acceptable. I like the form mail idea, that seems really convenient. In response to Bill's question about the MAPS trick working, I've received some spam with both myaddress@someplace.com /and/ myMAPSaddress@someplace.com, so obviously the crawlers are filtering that out and trying the original as well.