2004 Jun 19 14:18

Re: [vox] Ride to and/or from Sacramento for Monday meeting?

Re: [vox] Ride to and/or from Sacramento for Monday meeting?

Margo, two SacLUG related items.

First, SacLUG's next meeting has been further postponed until next
Wednesday, June 23rd.  They meet at 'ExitCertified', at Watt and Folsom
in Sacramento.  You might want to catch their meetings, if it's easy to
get to, as well.

See: http://www.saclug.org/

Secondly, you might want to post your ride query to SacLUG's general
mailing list, as well as LUGOD's, as it might give you a better chance
of finding someone.  (Not everyone from Sac. who comes to the occasional
LUGOD meeting actually subscribes to LUGOD's mailing lists.)

Take care!