2004 Jun 16 23:00

[vox] Some upcoming LUG stuff

BALUG finally figured out what the topic will be for tonight's meeting ;^)
"Linux from 1994 to 2004."  Tonight in SF.  http://www.balug.org/

Tomorrow, three LUG meetings take place:

* SacLUG - Exim Spam Assassin at SMTP time.  Sacramento.
  http://www.saclug.org/

* MendoLUG - Novell shows SuSE 9.1 desktop.  Ukiah.
  http://www.mendolug.net/

* EBLUG - Panasas: storage systems for scalable Linux clusters.  Fremont.
  http://www.eblug.org/

Some events are happening this weekend, too:

* SIG-BEER West social gathering in San Francisco.
  http://extasia.org/sig-beer-west/

* LUGOD Library Update Day!
  Email: librarian@lugod.org  if you want to help out!

And finally, next week:

* LUGOD meeting (as mentioned):  Mike Simons on Shell Basics
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

* PenLUG - Linux on Laptops.  Redwood Shores.
  http://www.penlug.org/

Enjoy!