2004 Jun 14 14:01

[vox] Picnix13

FYI, plans are in the works for the 4th annual Linux anniversary
picnic and barbecue (which started as 'Linux10' and is now called 'Picnix')

We're working on getting space at Sunnyvale Baylands Park once again,
and are shooting for the weekend following LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco
(so August 7th, I believe).

Interested in volunteering?  Send me an email!

-bill!
nbs@sonic.net