January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jun 14 13:41

[vox] Re: LUGOD booth at, and member discount for, LinuxWorld Expo

[vox] Re: LUGOD booth at, and member discount for, LinuxWorld Expo

On 2004.06.13 14:11, Bill Kendrick wrote:
LUGOD members qualify to receive a 15% discount off of the Conference
program
at this year's LinuxWorld Expo (taking place August 2nd-5th at the
Moscone Center in San Francisco).

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, use the following
priority code when you register at http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

  H0101

(The offer is good until July 2nd)

Free exhibit hall passes, providing access to keynotes, presentations,
and birds-of-a-feather meetings are also available until July 2nd.

[SNIP...]
Finally, for those of you interested in either crashing at a location
closer to San Francisco, or carpooling from the Davis/Sacramento
region,
feel free to post a message to our "vox" [*] mailing list.
I just registered for an exhibit-hall pass. Are they supposed to mail me
something, or is the confirmation page with the barcode on it going to be
my ticket?

And I am interested in a ride (perhaps crashing one night would be nice,
but I haven't decided which days I can/want to come yet.) The cost of
taking Amtrak would *dwarf* the cost of the exhibit hall pass.