2004 Jun 18 18:11

[vox] Linux viruses?

Noticed this article on my newsticker just now:

  Antivirus vendors await first Linux worm
  http://www.infomaticsonline.co.uk/News/1155836

The jist is: no real virus threat, and therefore no demand for AV software.

However, one line in the article piqued my curiosity:

  Symantec reported that it has found three Linux viruses in the wild
  since the start of 2004.

Anyone have any references to these three?

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              C is like an industrial strength
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       nail gun; if wielded improperly,
New Breed Software                       it can cause untold carnage.