2004 Jun 10 13:53

[vox] Feedback or suggestions requested

I'm a library student and an OS advocate (libraries and open source seem
to be an ideal match for each other), so I went and started up a new blog,
"The Literate Penguin:  Libraries, Open Source, and Me."

I'm interested in any comments, suggestions, or feedback anyone might
have.  I'm also just plugging my blog here, looking for more readers.  :)

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)