2004 Jun 09 13:22

Re: [vox] Carpool for world Linux conference

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 12:00:14AM -0700, Chris Horsting wrote:
> Yes, I mean the conference in San Fransisco

Well, we might actually get a booth there! :^)
In that case, I'm pretty sure there will be people carpooling, and/or some
people providing crash space closer to SF (e.g., Dublin and Oakland, like
last year).

Personally, I'll be living in the Bay Area at the time, otherwise I'd offer
my car. :)  But I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone from
LUGOD (or SacLUG or RoseLUG or...) who's going, who can give you a ride!

You might wanna ask again closer to the event, though. :)

Good luck!