2004 May 26 20:29

[vox] LUGOD Calendar page update

I just added a neat trick to the LUGOD.org upcoming events calendar
(the full one, not the abbreviated one you see on the front page)
which splits the events up on a per-month basis.

So rather than seeing:

  May 27 ...
  May 27 ...
  May 31 ...
  June 1 ...
  June 2 ...
  June 2-4 ...
  June 28 ...
  July 5 ...

It comes out like so:

  May

    May 27 ...
    May 27 ...
    May 31 ...

  June

    June 1 ...
    June 2 ...
    June 2-4 ...
    June 28 ...

  July

    July 5 ...

Much easier to look at, at-a-glance. :^)

  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

Enjoy!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              C is like an industrial strength
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       nail gun; if wielded improperly,
New Breed Software                       it can cause untold carnage.