2004 May 14 19:36

Re: [vox] [OT] Budget Surplus - How Do I Spend It?

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 03:33:04PM -0700, Shwaine wrote:
> I mean if you're going to be stuck with Windows machines, you could argue
> that courses that cover such things as how to secure them is pretty essential
> in the current Internet situation.

What EVER do you mean!?

Oh, right...

E-Mail Warning
Fax Message Received

Norton AntiVirus found a virus in an attachment you
(jericho@attrition.org) sent to Tony LaScola.

To ensure the recipient(s) are able to use the files you
sent, perform a virus scan on your computer, clean any
infected files, then resend this attachment.

Virus name: W32.Novarg.A@mm
Action taken:  Clean failed : Quarantine succeeded :
File status:  Infected

etc. etc. etc.