2004 May 14 16:51

Re: [vox] [OT] Budget Surplus - How Do I Spend It?

Re: [vox] [OT] Budget Surplus - How Do I Spend It?

Send a bunch of people to the usenix conference:

<http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix04/>

--
"Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which cleared
the way for Jefferson Starship. The stage was now set for the Alan Parsons

Kenneth Herron Kenneth.Herron@mci.com v658-5894 916-569-5894